We're a property manager in Perth that Loves To Make Life Easy For Great Tenants!
Firstly, welcome to Rent Choice. We're a property manager for 500+ property owners here in Perth and property management is all we do. Being that we work with many tenants on a day-to-day basis, we like to make renting a property easy and enjoyable. To start renting through us, we've outlined the 4 key steps below.
🏡 inspect the rental property
We want to make it easy for great tenants to see our rental properties. The live table above shows every available and upcoming rental property, not just properties listed on advertising portals. Our home opens are mid-week, weekends or private to work around your schedule. It's best to register for rental home opens. If we make a specific time for you to view the property, we will publicly advertise this time as a home open to allow for walk in viewings as well. It's preferred you view the property before sending an application.
✍ APPLY TO RENT THE PROPERTY
We want to accept the best tenants, but applying for properties can be painful, so we've worked to make it simple. Our application forms are digital, and supporting documentation can be sent electronically. To be fair with all tenants, we follow the same detailed reference-checking process - so make sure your references expect a phone call. We try to turn around almost all rental applications within 1 - 2 business days, but be mindful delays can be outside of our control with third parties (references, property owners etc.)
✅ LEASING THE PROPERTY
Congrats on being accepted! We speed up your move-in by electronically signing the lease, property condition report and any other necessary documentation. Paying rent is easy, simply let us know your bank account details, and we will direct debit rent when it is due. Your property manager, based here in West Perth, will be the direct point of contact throughout your stay with Rent Choice.
🚚 PROPERTY MANAGER'S TIPS FOR MOVING-IN
We've outlined the key steps to help you below:
- It's your responsibility to ensure your power, water, gas, phone, internet, etc. have been connected under your name (and at your cost) before moving into the property. If not, you may have to wait for a connection.
- Update your address details with relevant authorities (banks, licencing, electoral roll etc.) Alternatively, you can organise a mail redirect through Australia Post.
- Go through your Property Condition Report within 7 days of commencing your tenancy, and confirm whether you agree or disagree with the property manager's comments.
- Organise tenant insurance for your possessions because any damage is NOT covered under the landlord's insurance policies.
- Your first routine inspection will be within 6 weeks of occupying the rental property to check-in and see how you're finding your new property.
If you have any further questions, please email your property manager.